Monday, June 2, 2008

Barbies

I really think that Lily is probably too young for Barbies but she LOVES them. I had some old ones I picked up from a garage sale and some my mom was going to toss. I have a lot of friends with older kids and before I had Lily my house was really boring to come visit. So my mom hooked me up with some toys from her house and I scouted a few yards sales to make sure I had at least some toys to interest all age groups. That is how the Barbies came to live at the house of a one-year-old. I don't know why but I really felt like I had to justify that. Anyway, Lily plays with them CONSTANTLY. Barbies are really the only thing she will play with by herself for a long period of time. She was being so cute making them dance, do somersaults and jump but of course as soon as the camera came out there was no performance. Here she is being stubborn and having fun with "ba-ba" (Barbie).

2 comments:

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!!! What fun it must be to see he playing, I can't wait until Nathan is like that.

Erin said...

How adorable! I can't wait to play with the Lily-meister!