Thursday, December 6, 2007

She's getting better!

Lily is recovering, finally! Here is a little clip of her first venture outside after the bad flu. It is also her first go at the slide I got her for Christmas at a yard sale. So far she has found all of her gifts. I had put one in the closet, one under the bed and one in the garage and she found them all on her own. I thought they didn't start that until middle school! I even re-hid one of them (in what I thought was a much better spot) and she found it again. Little sneak!
You can see that she is still a little weak and grouchy here but since then has gotten even better and is now a pro at the slide (which I think will remain un-hidden, she doesn't know when Christmas is anyhow!).

I would also like to mention that the Christmas Ornaments Broken By Lily Tally is up to seven. And we don't have a tree.




4 comments:

Erin said...

Beth and I are watching this together...so cute! I'm glad you fianlly put something new on. I've been checking. And I'm glad Lily is feeling better! Now you can party like it's 1999 over Christmas-again!

Claudia said...

Meg, this is so cute!! I love the crying like "Mommy I need your heeeellllppp!" and then you go over and show her what to do, and she's totally fine. You are the cutest mom! I miss you!

Claudia said...

P.S. Were that roosters crowing in the background??

Claudia said...

P.P.S. One of my favorite parts was when she climbed up each step, but then started to slide down with one foot cause she didn't quite get her other foot up there yet. It's 3 in the morning here, and I'm busting up out loud...hope Adam doesn't wake up!